Welcome to WoodNexus!
WoodNexus is an online wood industry joint community for woodworking professionals. WoodNexus' goal is to create synergy in the woodworking industry, where all can learn from one another to elevate the wood industry.
Who should join?
Wood Products Manufacturers including:
- Professional Woodworkers
- Furniture Manufacturers
- Cabinet Manufacturers
- Machinery Distributors
- Building Supply Manufacturers
Wood Industry Supplier and Distributors, including:
- Machinery companies
- Integrators and Automation
- Related Nonprofits
- Trade Schools/Universities
- And more: If you are in the wood products industry, you are welcome!
Why is it called it WoodNexus?
Nexus means "a connection or link between things, persons, or events." The community will bring all of us in the wood industry together. The old saying is, "A rising tide lifts all boats."
The purpose of the community is to build one-industry relationships between the stakeholders of the woodworking machinery industry, including importers, distributors, and educational institutions. Suppliers and associates peripheral to the industry are also invited to participate. One does not need to be a WMIA or WMMA member to join WoodNexus.
Watch our Sponsor Profile Page Tour.
Some activities WoodNexus community members can do:
- Make connections year around, when not face to face at AWFS at IWF
- Get exposure to potential clients
- Get direct access to manufacturers and importers
- Access WoodNexus only discounts on machinery and service
- Influence the woodworking community and industry
- Lead thought in woodworking machinery
- Build new relationships with manufacturers, importers and distributors
- Share industry news
- Mentor new professionals
- Find a mentor
WoodNexus' Community Managers will encourage participants to post articles and comment in reply for a lively ongoing discussion. Sponsors will share products, services and industry news.
Participants will create a profile, upload a photo, add a bio, and connect with fellow community members to get started. Like other social media platforms, the platform is intuitive and easy to use.
Are you excited? You should be! Join YOUR community now!
Complete a Community Member Application, and a staff member will help you sign up and complete your purchase.
If you received an email invite, you are preloaded into the system. Follow the directions in the email. Email Tony Veroeven for help or contact him at 608-310-5575.